Are the drawers soft close? Can I get a sample color of the finish?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
MOST POPULAR8 Ways to Get a Handle on the Junk Drawer
Don’t sweat the small stuff — give it a few drawers of its own, sorted by type or task
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
COLORGet a Soft Spot for Sea-Glass Green
Soften a room's look by washing its walls in this delightfully airy shade, no sand in your shoes required
Full Story
PETS5 Finishes Pets and Kids Can’t Destroy — and 5 to Avoid
Save your sanity and your decorating budget by choosing materials and surfaces that can stand up to abuse
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSee How Peninsulas Can Get You More Storage and Countertop Space
Make the most of a compact kitchen with a mini peninsula
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
Comment