Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennigs

Burlington Ontario

8 years ago
Could you tell me the cost of shipping and duty?
Top Grain Leather Chesterfield Love Seat, Slate · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 8 years ago

    I will get a quote. I will advise by tomorrow.

    Thank you,

    Toni

  • 8 years ago

    Can I please have the zip code as well.

  • 8 years ago

    The quote to ship this item to Canada is $275.00

  • 8 years ago
    And that includes duty?
  • 8 years ago

    This is just the price for shipping. You will then be contacted with the amount for custom fees and any other additional fees.

  • 8 years ago
    I’m interested in the loveseat but am concerned about additional surprise costs. Is there anyway to find out how much duty would be? Shipping is approximately $275.
    Thanks
  • 8 years ago

    What is your postal code? I can ask a broker for an estimate.

  • 8 years ago
    Thanks
    L7T2Y1
  • 8 years ago

    Hi,

    Here is the answer to the question you asked. Duties will be 9.5% plus GST (taxes) of 5.0% Based on a percentage of the value.

    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Thank you,

    Toni