Software
Houzz Logo Print
dkie

Input Needed for new Kitchen Layout!

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We are in the beginning stages of planning a remodel of our home.... which includes moving the kitchen over. This layout is very preliminary and shows what I would like to fit into the kitchen if possible. The opening on the bottom left goes into the hallway right next to the master bedroom and can be closed off if needed. Our house is very open concept and I like that the doorway keeps the hallway and the kitchen from both being dead-ends. We have huge crowds over often - and every one always ends up in the kitchen so I'd like it to be as practical as possible! The Kitchen is 18' x 15', not including the extra island to the right. This extra island is basically somewhere for people to gather between the living, dining & kitchen and will be visible from the entry... I had planned a banquette originally but walls do not look right in our open concept space, and I think a table will look out of place so close to the dining room table. Any input is very appreciated!








Comments (10)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert