Software
Houzz Logo Print
carmelotti

the chairs

13 years ago
What is the color of the leather? Beautiful!
CR Laine Furniture - Lifestyle Images · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    I love the red side table where is it from?
  • 13 years ago
    I would love to know where the side table is from too!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I love using bold colors in living rooms. A friend of mine gave me one of her paintings and I love the painting so much I painted the room a deep eggplant to make the colors in her painting really pop!!
  • 13 years ago
    The red side tables are refurbished vintage pieces from Parker Kennedy in ATL.
  • 13 years ago
    I love the chairs!!! Where can I purchase them?
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you, Thomas. The chairs are CR Laine Furniture's Gustav chairs. They are shown here in Capri Indigo leather but can be ordered in any of our 800+ fabrics/leathers. We sell to retail locations across America. There is a dealer locator on our website at www.crlaine.com
  • 5 years ago

    Where can I buy the black mirror? triciamcfarland@msn.com