FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

bsmith0023

Should I move back

bsmith0023 (z8b coastal SC)
last year
last modified: last year

I planted these Cinnamon Snow hellebore and I’m second guessing my placement. I have three Bloomstruck hydrangeas that obviously go dormant over the winter so I added these Hellebore for winter looks but now it looks like a big row of evergreen and more blank area in the winter than I wanted.

My issue comes because I will be adding Astilbe soon. I wanted to move the Hellebores back farther against the wall. I think they would be fine even though they would be closer to the hydrangeas.

My my question is two part.. would I be fine with the hellebore in between the hydrangeas (and a little closer to the wall).. and.. will Astilbe look odd in front of the hellebore even though the Hellebore won’t be blooming then ? Or just forget about the Astilbe.