Software
Houzz Logo Print
semcvey

Hanging light?

13 years ago
Where is the hanging light fixture from and how much?
Karen Joy Interiors · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The fixture is from Crystalrama I can give you info and pricing- my name is Casey contact me @ Light Bulbs Etc 949-646-5227 or email me @ casey@lightbulbsetc.com
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I purchased this through a wholesaler, Worlds Away. Apologies but I do not give this kind of pricing out indiscriminately. Hopefully you had some luck with Crystalrama.
  • 9 years ago

    I am interested in doing two of these pendants in a finished attic sitting area. It is a good size room and just wondering if they give off a decent amount of light. I will have small desks to the side with lamps but this will otherwise be the main source of light in the room...By the way, these don't look cheap in person do they?