BEFORE AND AFTERSBasement of the Week: From Dumping Ground to Family Zone in Minnesota
Erasing every trace of this basement's former life took creative thinking and smart design touchesFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGN7 Reasons to Give Your Bath Zone a Living Room Vibe
With a few living room–like touches, you can transform your bathroom into a practical, relaxing retreat that’s overflowing with personalityFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Stylish Basement With Zones for Everyone
A bar, fireplace, play area, guest bedroom and bathroom make up this freshly renovated basement in the Toronto suburbsFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNBaby Boomers Address Aging Needs in Kitchen Remodels
Their choices include open-plan designs and robust lighting systems, the 2019 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends Study findsFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Most Important 5- by 14-Foot Space
This busy mudroom is a lifesaver. Here’s how the designer found the space and made use of every inchFull Story
- Wooden 12 Wine-Bottle Mini Scalloped Kitchen Storage Wine Rack
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'0" x 6'1"
- Florence Framed Oval Mirror, Sunset Gold, 19x23
- Brass Console Legs, Brushed Nickel
- Hand-Knotted White Wash Vintage Kerman Sheared Low Oriental Rug, 9'10" x 12'9"
- Signature Aqua Mist Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Blaze Drop-In Propane Gas Single Side Burner
- Pluto Glass Vessel Sink With Pop-Up Drain and Mounting Ring, Oil Rubbed Bronze