Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
julie_mendoza55

Help Please ,Front yard makeover

Julie Mendoza
5 years ago
we have lived in this house for years, with this same plane front yard , which this year I am in need of help to change and give my yard a new look,before that my house windows , and yard are going to be fixed this weekend so I want to reach out and get help in getting landscape ideas , one major issue I have is by my sago palm are the three water box entry's to get to in case of a bathroom issue or water shut off, and that area since its low it tends to flood I also have a sprinkler popping out near by the sago palm pot. to give you more details I currently have 2 Golden Pothos(devils ivys) hanging near my front door , I have a tall straight pine tree all ready fully grown, a rosemary tree, perennial ponies,Amaryllis planted near the pine tree that are permanently planted in front of entry walkway and to the left of the hose within the view of picture I have more Amaryllis planted in ground , I have 3 rose bush in pots I have Geranium about 5 planted in a pot , I have a big savila plant and a mint plant in front ( which its a Hispanic/mexican theories that keeps bad vibes and bad energy outside of your house ) and currently can not move .
this photo was back in 2014 when my yard looked more green but it has the view from street
any ideas to what plants or what to remove or add , I also forgot to mention. I live in Dallas, tx so summers here are super hot my front yard get morning shade afternoon sun evening shade