Software
Houzz Logo Print
mymellow

THE YARD!

13 years ago
The timber bamboo, the corsen steel screen but the circular stone!? Tell me all about it! That yard is FIERCE!
modern Landscape · More Info

Comments (20)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am glad you like. It is an exceptional garden.
  • 13 years ago
    VERY EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 13 years ago
    You didn't say what stone the circular pieces are made of or are they poured concrete?
  • 13 years ago
    Oh I forgot, the screen is corsen steel I take it, timber bambo that large when planted or did it grow to that size later?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It was almost this size in the beginning.
  • 13 years ago
    What type/varriety of timber bamboo?
  • 13 years ago
    I love this. How do you keep weeds from growing through the stones? Is it just a screen or do you have a layer of aggregate underneath?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You can do it either way but we used a soil separating fabric- like a weed barrier.
  • 13 years ago
    is it a problem removing the fall leaves?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Not really, actually the gravel makes cleaning the leaves easier then with beds and ground covers.
  • 9 years ago

    is the corten steel given any polish or coating to get that finished even wet look ?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes it has a clear coat on it.

  • 9 years ago

    Thank you

  • 6 years ago

    OMG THAT YARD IS AMAZING! I've never seen anything like those round tiles! You've given me something to aim/wish for!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thank you! i hope your project turns out amazing.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Bamboo Variety????

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Bambusa oldhamii

  • 6 years ago

    So stunning

  • 6 years ago

    I just want to keep staring at it! Great vision!

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions