Software
Houzz Logo Print
an2114

1958 Master Bath Remodel

8 years ago
We recently remodeled the master bathroom in our 1958 ranch. The old layout was not functional for us, with a short vanity with sink on one side, and 3 ft square shower. We took some space from a hall closet to enlarge the shower to 3 x 5. We replaced the vanity with a taller one, with the sink centered and drawers on each side. To make up for lost storage, we installed a recessed medicine cabinet.

Comments (12)

  • 8 years ago
    Oh, no! Now I want new bathrooms. Beautiful choices.
  • 8 years ago

    Nicely done!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Amazing transformation, love the vanity selection.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Well done!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Nicely done!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Looks Fabulous!

  • 8 years ago

    Love it. Looks beautiful.

  • 8 years ago

    Terrific renovation! I particularly like your choice of hexagonal tiles for the floor and shower tile.

  • 8 years ago
    Great job!
  • 8 years ago
    Very nice! I love the vanity!
  • 8 years ago

    You made excellent choices on everything. I also love how you used the two different size floor tiles -- my favorite part. Another great choice is your light wood vanity -- not dark and over powering. I also used those handles on our glossy white cabinets in the laundry room, but in a narrower size. I think they look so sleek and get lots of compliments on them. Keep it simple stupid is always a good motto.