Spotted some at a local garden center and splurged because I thought their dainty flower stalks were so unusual.
It was very ambiguous whether they were being sold as indoor plants or outdoor annuals. Can I keep them indoors year round? Any specific requirements I should know of? Do the leaves spot when touched by water like african violets, and if so, how would you treat them for insects?
Thank you!
dbarron
aviolet6
Related Professionals
Burlington Landscape Contractors · Yuba City Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers · Hempstead Architects & Building Designers · Altoona Architects & Building Designers · Hobbs Architects & Building Designers · Decatur Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Middletown Interior Designers & Decorators · Charlotte Interior Designers & Decorators · Jamestown Interior Designers & Decorators · Ithaca Interior Designers & Decorators · Williamsport Interior Designers & Decorators · Mesquite Interior Designers & Decoratorsirina_co
aviolet6