Hi,
I live in Sweden and I want to grow some chilli plants inside my house.
I have 8 plants (Havanero) and they are 3 month and six inches long now. I am very confused about which one I should use for them ? all of them are for chilli plants but have different NPK value. please help.
1. Chilli Focus is based on commercial chilli nutrients, as manufactured by Growth Technology for over twenty years
2. https://www.nelsongarden.se/swe/sek/p/vaxtnaring_620/chilinaring-250-ml_6727
3. https://www.bauhaus.se/weibulls-biologisk-vaxtnaring-1l.html
4. https://www.icahemma.se/vaxtnaring-1l-ica-garden-p-26234.aspx
matthias_lang
annie1992
Related Professionals
Trenton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Annapolis Landscape Contractors · Boston Landscape Contractors · Augusta Landscape Contractors · Joplin Home Builders · Syracuse Home Builders · Sierra Vista Home Builders · Yuma Home Builders · Forrest City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Duluth Landscape Contractors · Tuscaloosa Home Builders · Burlington Home Builders · Sarnia Home Builders