Hi - I love that chair!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FURNITURE1 Chair, 12 Rooms: The Curvaceous Panton Chair
The iconic midcentury modern design finds a place in a dozen homes around the world
Full Story
LIFEThe Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
COLORColor Fix: Energize Your Room With a Colorful Club Chair
Less commitment than a sofa but making a major impact, club chairs in vivid hues can work wonders
Full Story
FURNITUREWhy Your Room Wants a Small Chair
Overstuffed chairs have their place, but undersize ones have more. Tuck one in and watch guests flock over
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDIY Project: Sit Pretty with Mismatched Chairs
Create a one-of-a-kind dining set from a collection of cast-offs
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Ways to Dress Up a Room With an Accent Chair
Ornament your interiors the fashionable way, with a chair done up in statement-making style
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths




Comment