Can I prune now or do I have to wait for Spring?
August 16, 2018
last modified: August 16, 2018
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversationsFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this weekFull Story
MOST POPULAREverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding giftsFull Story
Woodbridge's Leader in Stone, Pavers & Concrete
- 96" Tall Burgundy Bamboo Screen Artificial Greenery in Pot - Kd
- Serene Spaces Living Fiddle Leaf Fig Spray, Set of 12
- 59" Tall Yacca Artificial Tree Lifelike Faux
- 93" Bamboo Artificial Tree in Natural Poles in Planter
- 77" Tall Natural Bamboo Tree, 16" Fiberstone Planter
- 4-Port USB Charging Station Power Plant Stunning Artificial Grass, Zebra Wood
- 73" Tall Palm Tree, 16" Fiberstone Planter
- 82" Tall Real Touch Evergreen Artificial Indoor/ Outdoor Greenery in Planter