Perhaps I am now very intrusive, but I'll try very carefully.
I am a private collector of rare plants in the Netherlands.
Now am I searching seeds or a plant from the Cryptostephanus haemanhoides and densiflorus.
They are growing in Angola, Tanzania, Kenia and Namibia, perhaps you know these plants.
Also I am searching seeds from the Amaryllis paradisicola.
This bulb is growing in the Nothern Cape of S.A.
Can and will you help me, please?
Or perhaps you know where I can get these seeds.
Thank you very much for helping me .
Kind regards
Ton Wijnen
Holland
Jay 6a Chicago
ton2Original Author
Related Professionals
Ardmore Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Wheeling Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Custom Countertops · Tampa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beaumont Landscape Contractors · Belleville General Contractors · Sugar Land Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pullman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Baltimore Architects & Building Designers · Coos Bay Architects & Building DesignersJay 6a Chicago