I grow A. Konjac in the garden and over many years it has expanded to a nice clump with about a dozen stems annually reaching the 4 foot level. I would like to move some of this to several other spots to expand as I love the leaf as a startling accent in the garden.
When should I dig some to move it? Right now in leaf its easy to find but after frost and until next June it will be incommunicado and hard to find some smaller tubers without disturbing the entire clump which I am reluctant to do unless really necessary.
tropicbreezent
Related Professionals
Savannah Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Southaven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Webster Landscape Contractors · Lincoln Landscape Contractors · Syracuse Landscape Contractors · Frederick Kitchen Remodelers · College Station Kitchen Remodelers · Danbury Kitchen Remodelers · La Crosse Kitchen Remodelers · Clearlake Kitchen Remodelers · Durango Kitchen Remodelers · Odessa Kitchen Remodelers