Software
Houzz Logo Print
sheryl_nikpoor

Is this wallpaper or tile? can you please tell me where it comes from

8 years ago
2018 Artisan Home Tour · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi there, We recommend reaching out to the builder, Kroiss Development, with questions on the wallpaper. They can be found on Houzz, here. Thanks!

  • 7 years ago

    Has anyone found out where this wallpaper is from? I have reached out to the builder and have not received a response.

  • 7 years ago
    I also would like to know who makes this wallpaper and name of pattern.
    Stunning!
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hello, The interior designer of this space, Lenox House Design, may be able to provide more details on the wallpaper. Thank you!

  • 7 years ago

    The wall paper looks similar to Channels Wallpaper by Kelly Wearstler

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    I think it's by Kravet.

  • 7 years ago
    Wallpaper is by Kravet.