Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarahstanley49

granite counters

8 years ago
Can you use this with granite counters
AKDY 30"x18"x9" Under Mount Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Dear Customer,


    Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact a professional to ensure this sink can be used with your counter top.


    If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us. Our business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your message is left after business hours, we will respond the next business day.


    Kind regards,


    Support

  • PRO
    7 years ago
    I’ve just ordered this sink to be undermount for Granite tops. I would be glad to keep you posted on the outcome but based on what I’ve seen this works well with Granite, Quartz, Corian, as well as other solid surface materials.
  • 7 years ago
    would love to know also. thanks!