Software
Houzz Logo Print
carrie_pace

Mirror

13 years ago
Where did you get this mirror? I am remodeling in Wisconsin and have a tight space that will need two mirrors and no room for sconces. Something like this is perfect!
Rockville Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    When we have done this in our remodeling projects around the Milwaukee area we have custom built them. We remove the mirror backing and sandblast the backside of the mirror and install the lighting behind so that it will only shine through the blasted portion. Otherwise a brand I have heard of (but never used) is http://www.seura.com/
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I ordered it at www.electricmirror.com. It's great product.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is our Integrity Lighted Mirror. See our website for more information and to find a dealer near you! www.electricmirror.com
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio