Software
Houzz Logo Print
carolynnv29

Mealy bugs on Carnosa Krinkle

7 years ago

I have a question about those dreaded mealy bugs. I found what I think are mealy bugs on a relatively new Carnosa Krinkle. They are white and fuzzy. I am quite the germ/bug freak, so I unpotted the plant, rinsed off all the dirt and am going to start fresh with it. It is currently soaking in my garage so it is not close to any other plants. How should I treat it before I repot it? Am I just best to pitch it? I checked the other plants in the greenhouse and haven't seen others, but should I treat everyone with Bayers? I am so creeped out! Note to self. Don't purchase plants from sellers that you don't know anything about, and if it sounds like a good deal, it probably isn't. Tears!

Comments (6)

0
Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio
More Discussions