0

Can I wintersow these seed mixes?

beesneeds

It’s been a couple years since I’ve done a round of winter sowing... and with the snow coming in figured I should haul the jugs out of storage and up to the house. Maybe....

While cleaning up my seed storage, came across some packets of flower seed mixes I picked up last summer on sale. Botanical Gardens, marked sell by 12/31/18.

Bring Home the Butterflies, Songbird Delight, Hummingbird Have, and Fabolous Fireworks.

All of them have long seed lists, and before I start googling around for each one, figured it would be smart to check here first In case anyone is already familiar with these mixes and can tell me if it’s worth it or not to pull out the WS stuff or not.

Comment (1)
  • Jay 6a Chicago

I think it would be worth it. I would carefully space the seeds apart enough that you can identify each plant and also to avoid a crowded mess.

Jay

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)