ioantigone

Franke Peak granite sink

ioantigone
Does anyone have any experience with Franke granite sinks? (Actually they are 80% quartz, 20% resin, so I’m not sure why they are called granite). I am in love with the shadow gray and want to pair it with Azerocare marble countertops. I can find very few reviews of this brand but the ones out there appear to be positive. I like the shelf system in this countertop that I haven’t seen in other brands. Franke says it is scratch resistant, stain resistant etc. Of course I know that hasn’t been the experience of everyone who has composite granite/quartz countertop. I’m most worried about limescale/white spots and staining.

Here is a sample of it (very close in shade to stainless).

https://www.kbauthority.com/Franke-PKG11031SHG-Peak-32-Inch-Undermount-Single-Bowl-Granite-Kitchen-Sink-in-Shadow-Grey.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImYTEhM6P3wIVgkOGCh14xgsUEAQYAiABEgI93fD_BwE