I love that couch! Do you mind sharing who makes it?
7 years ago
Related Stories

BEDROOMSTrending Now: 15 Bedrooms That Kids Won’t Mind Sharing
Sharing isn’t so bad if your rooms look like these. Which one looks like fun to you?
Full Story
SMALL SPACESGetting a Roommate? Ideas for Making Shared Spaces More Comfortable
Here are tips and tricks for dividing your space so everyone gets the privacy they need
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZBaby Boomers Are Making Remodeling Changes With Aging in Mind
Walk-in tubs, curbless showers and nonslip floors are popular features, the 2018 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study finds
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACES8 Sibling Bedrooms That Make Sharing Fun
Creative setups and extra storage accommodate all the kids in these rooms
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNA Designer Shares Her Kitchen-Remodel Wish List
As part of a whole-house renovation, she’s making her dream list of kitchen amenities. What are your must-have features?
Full Story
UNIVERSAL DESIGN10 Questions to Ask Before Sharing Your Home With Aging Parents
Honest conversation is key to deciding whether it makes sense to have your parents move in with you
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow Bold Spring Florals Can Make Your Space Bloom
Today’s floral wallpapers and accents are less fussy, more gutsy. An expert shares her tips for using them
Full Story
KIDS’ SPACESNew This Week: 3 Amazing Kid Rooms That Will Make You Rethink Your Life
Designers share details of fantastical concepts like indoor swings and a pirate’s crow’s nest in projects recently uploaded to Houzz
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions

lilacblumen
Qi Wang
ZeroEnergy Design
josiecaliendo