Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (26)

  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Daisy, while I would never wish boredom upon you, posting your photo sets is a lovely way to alleviate it since we all benefit.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked NHBabs z4b-5a NH
  • 7 years ago

    I love your photos but I am so jealous of your Aeoniums!!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
  • 7 years ago

    I can understand the boredom loving gardening as I do. If I could only get outside and do some work. Daisy, you should get a catalog and order more beautiful plants. Love your

    selections!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked pearlgirl
  • 7 years ago

    Gorgeous!!! Keep on sharing :)

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
  • 7 years ago

    Your combination of plants is seamless, I love it! Thank you for sharing pictures!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Tiffandrew-So.CA/9b
  • 7 years ago

    And this is wonderful II.

    Kate

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked dublinbay z6 (KS)
  • 7 years ago

    How can you be bored in Eden? seriously, a bloody lovely garden, Daisy...and great shots.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked User
  • 7 years ago

    Sultry, I'm feeling jealous of the whole thing, but am now wondering how much a ticket is to Crete! : ) Of course, while I'm away, I'd also like to visit Titian. One can dream at least! : )

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
  • 7 years ago

    Your Marechal Niel is swoon-worthy, Daisy. Mottisfont is surely jealous. Your garden kitty is a lovely touch, but I hope Tabitha isn't jealous.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
  • 7 years ago
    Vap, I am coming with you ...!!
    Daisy , I wish you can do something to my boring backyard. I am in love with your garden. WOW!!
    jin
    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    And I am still swooning.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
  • 7 years ago

    I’m speechless, Daisy! Lisa

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Lisa Adams
  • 7 years ago

    Daisy, I would love to follow you around with notebook in hand. But, a lot of good that would do me here in the north pole. I'm ready to spring for a ticket to Crete and Sydney with Vapor and Jin. (Jin, please forgive me for spelling your name wrong on another thread.)

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked flowersaremusic z5 Eastern WA
  • 7 years ago

    Oh, my auto-correct always does that with her name. I hope she forgives me when I don't catch it!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley
  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    Simply amazing, what a fabulous beut garden. Please tell me you have a super professional gardener so I don’t have to go cry myself to bed for not being given such talent in garden design ;). Really really lovely Daisy, please keep sharing an inspiring us.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked dianela7analabama
  • 7 years ago
    Vap, Flowers, I don't mind. No worries.
    Iris, you made me giggle...I am sorry but , you are funny. Now, I don't mind having those huge worms. mine is super small buried somewhere in could when I approach.
    When, I was in kindergarten. I used to get worms that size n put them in water colours and drop them in middle of white huge papers. They make beautiful colours.... Abstract Art. More colours the merrier.

    But , you put a smile on my face and brought old memories to me. Now, I am so skittish of anything and everything. .
    jin
    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)
  • 7 years ago

    I know all of you (me included) are down in the dumps about your garden not coming close to Daisy's but think about it, we now have someone to go to when we need ideas!!!!
    Is that flight to Crete full up???? I can just see us getting off the plane, handing a couple pictures of her flowers to someone and asking directions…. ‘ sure, you go down such and such a street, turn left…… everyone knows where it is. You must be new in town!! ‘

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked toolbelt68
  • 7 years ago

    Lol! I agree, toolbelt. I bet the entire island knows where that gorgeous garden is. Lisa

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Lisa Adams
  • 7 years ago

    Those pictures are exactly what I need after another grey PNW day of nonstop rain! Thank you so much for sharing...and feel free to post more!

    Absolutely gorgeous!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Rosylady (PNW zone 8)
  • 7 years ago

    Thank you, Daisy. Spectacular!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
  • 7 years ago

    Thank-you all. Iris I love your worms. DH wanted to know what I was giggling at!

    Jin I would love to see an exhibition of a worm painted water colour!

    Daisy


  • 7 years ago

    Daisy, let me guess, there are no wild bunnies anywhere near your garden. I tell myself my garden would look just a little bit like yours without the bunnies to ravage everything, but whom are we kidding? It's the gardener that's also made all the difference. Must credit your husband too, since I believe he's responsible for the pond and all the structures in your garden. I seem to remember just a tract of empty land when you moved to Crete, and after much hard work and your guiding hand, paradise!

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
  • 7 years ago

    I too would never be able to pull all this off. I'm barely started here and I'm hoping to get my Spring maintenance done in a half ass manner.

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked Sheila z8a Rogue Valley OR
  • 7 years ago

    Your gardens are absolutely stunning Daisy. Are you thinking about adding anything this year out of curiosity?

    daisyincrete Z10? 905feet/275 metres thanked perennialfan275
  • 7 years ago

    perennialfan, I am so naughty, I have already added some more snowdrops, tulips and lilies. I have more roses arriving and am thinking of this clematis to go with them

    Princess Kate

    Daisy

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!