Software
Houzz Logo Print
ambplm

Top dimensions

7 years ago
What are the top 'hole' dimensions? I am trying to fit a sink I purchased elsewhere.
Thanks.
Portland 36" Single Vanity Burnished Mahogany, Base Cabinet Only · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi Anne-Marie ~ I think the best way to answer your question would be to provide the dimensions of the sink that James Martin Vanities includes with the countertop when the customer chooses to buy a countertop. If your sink is essentially the same dimensions, it should work; however, I'm sure you understand that we can't make guarantees about other companies' products. I will get those sink dimensions for you and reply back as soon as possible.

    Regards,

    Ann

    LUXX Kitchen and Bath

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    I'm attaching four photos showing the dimensions of the four sinks that James Martin uses with this vanity, depending on which countertop is chosen. You can get dimensions from the photos; we do, however, strongly recommend that customers have the vanity cabinet in their possession before ordering a countertop or choosing a sink. Freight charges for returning heavy pieces of furniture like a vanity cabinet are surprisingly high, and customer are responsible for return freight charges if they decide that the vanity they purchased doesn't suit their needs.

    Do let us know if we can answer any other questions.

    Regards,,

    Ann

    LUXX Kitchen and Bath





    Anne-Marie thanked Luxx Kitchen and Bath