My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I ordered a Ducher expecting it to be a small plant, under 4', but looking at some posts here looks like it can grow to 6' high? Wondering whether I should cancel. Thanks for your input..
Its size will be the net between how much it grows (based on length of season, heat, water, nutrients, sunlight) and how much gets taken away (based on how cold you get, and how much you prune). It can be kept to 4' tall or shorter, but if grown where not much is "taken away", it can ultimately get bigger. But it doesn't have to.
On the gulf coa it can grow fast and big. The one I had there could easily put on 4ft of growth in a single season. Mine grew thick as well. Its a fabulous rose and I really need to replace mine.
If I didn't trim it, it topped out at 6 ft tall but didn't get particularly wide.
Mine stays 4 by 3. I've grown it 6 or 7 years, I believe. I guess everywhere is different. Mine is taller than wider as well. It does get trimmed some, but nothing excessive.
it is a beautiful plant along with being a lovely rose.....the one i am familiar with, on the gulf coast...about 4 years old and well taken care of...is about 5 ft tall and very mannerly blooms all the time.... we are about 15 miles from the gulf...
Mine is 4 to 5 feet tall after being in the ground for about 2 years but roses get very large here. Very vigorous rose. I'm in Phoenix area; don't know why my zone isn't showing up anymore.
ladybug A 9a Houston area thanked debbym, Tempe, AZ Zone 9
AquaEyes 7a NJ
kingcobbtx7b
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fredericksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dover Landscape Contractors · Westminster Landscape Contractors · Albert Lea Landscape Contractors · Sheboygan Home Builders · Oshkosh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kennewick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Contractors · Cleveland Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Home Builders · Houston Home Builders · Bemidji Home Builders · Newport Home BuildersAlana8aSC
zippity1
debbym, Tempe, AZ Zone 9