I love these cupboards in this shade. Can you tell me the paint color?
7 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
DECORATING 101How to Choose a Paint Color You Can Live With
Check out 8 tips and tricks that can help you commit to a color you’ll love
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Ways a Red Lamp Shade Can Sass Up a Room
Energize a neutral palette, refine a rustic look ... where a red shade goes, liveliness is sure to follow
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: What a Difference Paint Can Make
A bold move gives a generic Portland kitchen personality without a major overhaul
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBudget Decorator: 25 Fab Projects With 1 Paint Can
Whether there's only an inch left or your paint can overfloweth, these household painting projects will get your creative juices flowing
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

Amity Worrel & Co.