0

GreatLakesRegion Hosta Tailgate 2019 - Cleveland, OH

pandora

• steve duggins - Ohio

I'm planning on being there. Hope to see you there too.

pandora thanked steve duggins - Ohio
  • pandora

Yes, I'll be there. I'm sure we can spend some time at the auction or seeing some gardens together. Promise I'll be more careful about bidding against you this time. Lol

Green letters in first post are the link to some details or go to North Coast Hosta website.

• pandora thanked ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
  • ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5

well.. just duh ... i tried linking green paper clips in the big pic.. and nothing ... i come back 5 hours later.. and crikey.. the link is above the pic ... go figure ... lol

pandora thanked ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
  • steve duggins - Ohio

It's all in fun Mary, I won't begrudge you your auction wins!

pandora thanked steve duggins - Ohio
  • pandora

Ken, you crack me up. :) That bothered you for 5 hours! lol ((it would me too))

Houz really created the link weirdly. (I like that word haha) I tried to edit my post to make it more understandable, but I'm not allowed to edit my own original post.

Oh well, glad you enjoyed the paperclips. They are rather bright. They are a free clipart if you are ever in the need.

Steve, thx.