0
pattys16

Need help with kitchen layout

Patty Serpone

I desperately need some help with out kitchen layout. We have a typical colonial that is 2,700 square feet. Currently the kitchen is the smallest room in the house. We have been working with a kitchen cabinet “designer” and he did say this kitchen is challenging and I am worried the layout and his choice of design, especially where the stove, sink and dishwasher are

placed.. When you walk in our front door you can go right into a living room (that was a dining room but we never used it) straight is the coat closet to the right of that is the stairs to the second floor. To the left is a sitting room and the kitchen. It’s pretty funky. But I also don’t want a complete renovation. We will be updating all cabinets, new island, dry bar and pantry and all appliances. I can try and to use a layout program to show you better. What program should I use? In the meantime I drew one out. Thank you and look forward to any responses!