Software
Houzz Logo Print
suzanne_dulin

Repurposing a custom art frame - how do you do this?

7 years ago

I am in the process of a divorce. I had had my ketubah (wedding contract, which is a beautiful work of art) custom framed. It was quite an expensive frame. Sadly, the ketubah doesn't need to be a part of my life any longer, but it seems like the frame could still be a part of my new life.


I have Googled up some ideas, but all I see is crafty projects more appropriate for a flea market upcycle.


What I'd really like to do is reuse the frame for another piece of art. How does one do that? Do I need to take it to a framing shop with a new piece of art? Is this something I can do myself if I find the correct size art?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio