0
raybelle

Help with Sconce Size

Pam Hoiting

Using this 60" double sink vanity and since there is no room to have sconces on either side, we have LED can type lights above that will give light to vanity. For "pretty" I want a center sconce between two Bancroft Kohler 20" x 31" recessed medicine cabinets. Space left is 14" on wall between them. Counter space below sconce is 17". Need recommendations for scale of sconce. There are many styles I like but thinking something with shade to soften as everything in space is tile, quartz, wood and brushed nickel hardware/fixtures. Suggestions welcome. Thanks,

The measurements of vanity top (from side to side) are 4.5/17" rectangle sink/17"center counter space/17" rectangle sink and 4.5 to end. Medicine cabinets are 20" wide x 31" tall and will sit about 4-6" above faucet. One that I like is shown below by Savoy is 17.13" tall, with total width of 7.5"-will that scale work or what would be better?

RL Relocation LLC

The one you like will work very nicely, however will the medicine cabinet door open into the fixture?

Pam Hoiting thanked RL Relocation LLC
  • Pam Hoiting

I would only use one, entered between the two medicine cabinets. No, each medicine cabinet will be placed to open away from center. One left hinged, and one right hinged.