Software
Houzz Logo Print
pkennedy23

Existing Corner Built-In

7 years ago
Hi! Existing corner Built-In. We are limited w/the size of TV we can install.
We would like to go up to a 55”.
I am not in to the side shelves(too
much stuff). I would like to keep the
enclosed cabinet, built-in on the
bottom. Thinking of possibly keeping
the very top trim pieces in place.
Would like to have a new shelf that
TV, speaker, could either sit on.
Or, we could hang the TV.

Issue is, want to make it look as finished
as possible.

I am enclosing pics of sliding glass dr.
behind unit. W/open up & let more light
in.
Also, behind the unit -L- of the fireplace
is a paneled wall that is just like the one
to the -R-. WITHOUT the shelves built
in below. Just the wall.

Do not want to overthink. But, want it
to look the best possible, as this is
very much the center of the family
room.

Would appreciate any advice. Ty for
your time.

Want to really make it as simple of a
process as possible. Ty again.

Comments (4)