Where can I buy a desk like this?
7 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
HOME OFFICESA Nice Little Desk Just Where You Want One
Do you have a desk area hiding in plain sight? These stylish work perches give rooms extra purpose
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Can I Add Income Streams?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers up several easy ways pros can increase their cash flow
Full Story
RUSTIC STYLEThese Rustic Accents Can Really Make Your House Feel Like Home
Add warmth and personality with woven baskets, wood ladders, quilts and more
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story

losborn3
philippadoyle76
NR 75
Midge Ewald