can it be screwed into interior or am I missing something
7 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
PETSWhat Chihuahuas Can Teach Us About Interior Design
Who knew these tiny dogs could be such a huge fount of design tips? Houzzers did
Full Story

LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhat Matisse Can Teach Us About Interior Design
Learn to pack a punch with decor inspired by one of the most influential artists of the 20th century
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrend Alert: Swinging Doors Can't Miss for Convenience
Create accessibility and elegance in one fell swoop with a swinging door modernized for today's homes
Full Story
APARTMENTSHouzz Tour: Something’s Different in Denmark
The owners of this bohemian Copenhagen apartment rebel against the Scandinavian penchant for white interiors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
OUTBUILDINGSWe Can Dream: Look at All You Can Do With an Outbuilding
A bonus living space in the backyard expands the possibilities for work, family and fun. Here are 10 ways to imagine one
Full Story

ARKE