Software
Houzz Logo Print
suseyb

Texas Weedy Lawn

7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I've posted here before, but have more questions. I live in north Texas. We have an hoa, and haven't had one before we moved here. Our home was owned by a long series of renters before we moved in, and the law is chock full of every weed imaginable. While our neighbors have mostly bermuda, we have mostly weeds.

We received a letter from the hoa stating that we needed to address the weeds, and that they would be driving around the neighborhood next Monday.

Lawn is bermuda. I applied this bonide stuff around mid February. I'm worried that if I apply a weed killer now, I will have a lot of dead weeds and no grass. I'd prefer not use use Round Up. We have small children, and we used an organic program in our previous home. I would like to get back to that once we have a handle on the lawn.

Pics of the current situation and the product I used mid Feb. Suggestions are welcome.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County