Software
Houzz Logo Print
jruth1

Wondering the height.

7 years ago
Two different heights. Which is it? Thanks, Janet
Decorative bronze nail heads finish the stool adding interest to the piece. Sturdy and durable. 24" Seat Height Features:
Weight limit: 250 lbs.
Dark walnut finish
Beige linen upholstered top
Nail head trim adds interest to the stool
Plush cushioned seat
26" seat height
Claridge Linen Counter Stool · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi,


    Thank you for your inquiry.


    The height of the above mentioned Counter Stool is 26" including Plush cushioned seat.


    We hope this satisfies your respective query. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us back and we will be happy to help.


    Kind Regards,

    Homesquare customer support

  • 7 years ago

    Hi, I like this stool, but need it to be more than 24". I understand that the height of this stool with cushion is 26". I'm wondering how much give, or how firm the seat is and will it actually only be 24" when sat on? Janet