Software
Houzz Logo Print
judymchartrand

outdated bath, with little space

13 years ago
I bought a house unseen, which was listed as a 2 bath, however after seeing the house during my walk through, I discovered it was actually a one and a half bath. It has the most hidious green tiled flooring, and a lot of settling. My bathtub was so stained up from the former owners, that I decided to paint it black, with a enamel paint, thinking it would stick forever, but it did not, However, it looked beautiful before it bagan to peel off. I would prefer a nice tiled shower.
I have been working on my own house, as I have little savings to pay a professional. I have a large laundry room, which I always thought would be great to put an actual second bath in. At this point the laundry room is hideous as well. The entire house was in shameful condition. There is no doubt, the Kitchen and Bath are the most important rooms to concentrate on, since they are the most expensive rooms in ones home, and can determine whether a home will sell, or will not sell, not to mention, how much happier a home owner would be, waking up to a lovely bath. It is sad when your bathroom makes you feel dirty, just by looking at it.