Software
Houzz Logo Print
manuela8292

Shipping cost

7 years ago
I would like to buy this rug (Surya Skyline Modern White SKL-2028 Area Rug, Rectangular 8'x10').
If I don't like it and decide to return it, I need to know how much the shipment cost will be (at least an estimate).
It's a big and expensive rug and need to have this information to decide whether or not I buy.
Thanks
Surya Skyline Modern White SKL-2028 Area Rug, Rectangular 8'x10' · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. In case you do not like the rug and wish to return it afterwards, we're able to arrange returning shipping on your behalf on request. Average return shipping costs for a rug of this size are approximately $60 USD, but may vary depending on your ship-from address.


    I also see that the images on this rug are not properly loaded, so I've attached several photos here which will help clarify the rug you are inquiring about. Please reach out if you may have any further questions!