Software
Houzz Logo Print
amy_lydia

where can I find this chandelier?!

7 years ago
Hi! where can I find this chandelier?!
New Home · More Info

Comments (86)

  • 7 years ago

    Amy here are some others you might like. I have not looked at measurements so we can do that later to make sure they are right. I’m juggling an installation and pooping in on my down time LOL so sorry I’m rushed.

    Cloe 2-Light Bathroom Vanity Light, Matte Black With Brushed Brass · More Info


    Octave Bathroom Vanity Light, English Bronze, 3-Light · More Info


    Luxury Vintage Bathroom Vanity Light, Belfast Series, Olde Bronze · More Info


    George Kovacs Alluria 2-Light 15 in. Bathroom Vanity Light · More Info


  • 7 years ago
    @peony I really appreciate your time! I know your busy! I just remeasured and mirrors are 24x36. Hopefully that helps us!
  • 7 years ago
    @peony we have similar style tastes!
  • 7 years ago
    I think you are right. 2 fixtures is plenty! @peony
  • 7 years ago
    Any more 2 fixture options? I’m looking too...
  • 7 years ago

    So if mirrors are 24” you will want to go no more than 26” wide fixtures. It’s okay to go ever so slightly wider but not too much. Generally good to stay with od mirror or slightly smaller.

  • 7 years ago
    Thanks for that measurement advice! Do you like any of these options with the theme? Or which is your fav of what we’ve shared. I need to order today to have them in time. Oy vey! Thank you!
  • 7 years ago

    What is your ceiling height again? Also give me the measurements of the ones you just shared

  • 7 years ago
    Checking ceiling height but here is the light fixture sizes. I don’t know what to do!


    1. 15.35 x 11.02 x 8.66 in

    2. 22.75 H x 7.25 W x 5.38 D

    3. 12"Hx17"Wx8.75"D

    4. 19 x 6 x 10.5 in
  • 7 years ago
    I’m open to any you suggest too. I just need them here by the end of the month and some of yours came later... thanks!
  • 7 years ago

    Amy what is your ceiling height? The last thing we want is for everything to not fit. So let me know ceiling height and i can map out everything for you. That will possibly eliminate some choices

  • 7 years ago
    Checking the ceiling height! I’m happy to pay you for your time too. I don’t know how to message direct.
  • 7 years ago
    @peony the ceiling is approx 57”
  • 7 years ago
    It’s 58” !!
  • 7 years ago

    From the counter top?

  • 7 years ago
    I purchased the black hardware for the accessories. Chrome faucet and silver mirror...
  • 7 years ago

    I was just going to suggest you switch the mirror to something like this

    Uttermost Crofton Mirror · More Info


  • 7 years ago

    from the countertops...

  • 7 years ago

    yes i can switch the mirror!

  • 7 years ago

    Even these



    You get the idea a thin metal frame i. Gold then i think your lights would tie in beautifully if you did the ones we are looking at.

  • 7 years ago

    Ok. I can still change the mirror. I can't change the faucet though. With the black hardware still?

  • 7 years ago

    yes I am thinking so too. Can you narrow the lights down to 2 for me?

  • 7 years ago

    keep the black hardware I think you're good there .


  • 7 years ago

    Okay lets do some calculating. First is there one light fixture you prefer over the others?

  • 7 years ago

    I want to make sure everything is in the right proportion to each other here.

  • 7 years ago

    Ok. Thank you! Yes. step by step. I don't really have a preference to be honest. I like them all!

  • 7 years ago

    I have it with a similar chrome faucet

  • 7 years ago

    Okay here is how it will lay out with an 8’ ceiling height and your vanity size. You can definitely go with a taller mirror than the target one i pictures which is only 24” x 20” this is with these products




  • 7 years ago

    This is with a 24” x 30” mirror i like the taller mirror. Fixture is 18» wide



  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago
  • 7 years ago

    Also, the faucet comes in polished nickel. I can try and exchange it for the chrome one?




  • 7 years ago

    I would keep the shiny surface of either chrome or polished nickel. You photo is brushed nickel. Polished is shiny and it is warmer than chrome so if you can get polished nickel it would look nice with the gold but if you can only get brushed nickel then I would stick with the chrome. Hope that made sense.

  • 7 years ago

    I'll stick with the chrome. This is so stressful! THanks @peony

  • 7 years ago

    Deep breaths its going to turn out great!

  • 7 years ago

    Here ate some inspiration photos for you. Ignore cabinet color etc. Just look at the "feel" of the space.

    Sunset Cliffs New Home Construction · More Info


    Schroeder MN Lake Home · More Info


    The Miller Drive Project · More Info


    Port Barmouth · More Info


    Marchmount Project · More Info


    Williamsburg Schoolhouse · More Info


    Back in Black: Bathroom Remodel · More Info


  • 7 years ago

    Thank you for the inspo! That is certainly the feel of my situation as far as size and such! Are you getting any vibes on fav fixtures for the space? I think we are set on the gold mirror.

  • 7 years ago

    I posted in the mock up my top three. Not knowing your budget restrictions I think any of them could work equally well. I posted the Williamsburg schoolhouse Inspo photo so you could see the possibility of one single large mirror horizontal should your hear me set on sconces.


    I think the ones with the clear glass you posted is the most industrial looking the round close mid century modern and the candle ones timeless but with an edge.

    Amy Lydia thanked pink_peony
  • 7 years ago

    Perfect. Ill make a decision tonight. Thank you!!

  • 7 years ago

    You vanity definitely has an industrial edge to it.

  • 7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

    I’m thinking about this. I think it’s a good mixture of all of our ideas! I think it will look nice with gold mirror and black handle hardware!! @peony

  • 7 years ago

    ? Which one?

  • 7 years ago
    Not sure why it didn’t go trough! Here it is!
  • 7 years ago
    Young house love light with the gold mirror, black accessories. I’m now thinking of changing the faucet to bronze to match. !
  • 7 years ago

    It will look nice

  • 7 years ago
    Thank you! What a day. Thank you for helping me through it!
  • 7 years ago

    Pretty faucet. Chrome and polished nickel are classic and will never go out of style. It just depends on you! You can't go wrong either way.

  • 7 years ago
    Thank you!