KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSKitchen Counters: Stunning, Easy-Care Engineered Quartz
There's a lot to like about this durable blend of quartz and resin for kitchen countertops, and the downsides are minimalFull Story
MATERIALSBathroom Countertops: The Pros and Cons of Engineered Quartz
See why these designers like engineered quartz for its durability, color options and moreFull Story
KITCHEN SINKSKitchen Sinks: Granite Composite Offers Superior Durability
It beats out quartz composite for strength and scratch resistance. Could this kitchen sink material be right for you?Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decisionFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESWhat’s the Difference Between Quartzite and Quartz Countertops?
Weigh the pros and cons of these popular kitchen countertop materialsFull Story
- Self-Adhesive Distressed Weathered Rustic REAL Wood Plank-White Wash-WP-035C
- Self-Adhesive Distressed Weathered Rustic REAL Wood Plank-Rustic Pebble-WP-004C
- Palladio 4H1v Bianco Noble, 30"x80"x1 9/16", Door Slab Only
- 5 Lite French Door Vetro Wenge 30" X 80" X 1 9/16"
- Easy Peel & Stick 3D Wall Panel, Weave Design, 12 Panels, 32 Sq.Ft.
- Palladio 2V Bianco Noble, 30"x80"x1 9/16", Door Slab Only
- Anabella 9"x9" Porcelain Field Tile, Louvre
- Dessa Vetro Bianco Noble, 30"x80"x1 3/4", Door Slab Only