Software
Houzz Logo Print
dcouncell

Dysfunctional bathroom!

13 years ago
I have a rowhome in Baltimore City, rehabbed 13 yrs ago, with only one full bath. It includes a huge jacuzzi tub, that I never use, with a high wall that I almost always trip on when getting in and out. It has a single pedestal sink, so no vanity top or storage underneath. To compensate for this I have shelves and a hanging cabinet full of stuff, and a 3-drawer plastic container on wheels to hold more necessities, like my blow-dryer, brushes and makeup. My 2nd floor laundry is just a closet with enough room for a stacked washer/dryer, so no place for detergent, stacking or folding. I know rowhomes are a challenge, but I'm willing to give up the 2nd floor laundry area and I feel there is other wasted space upstairs that my wishlist would be to have 2 small full baths upstairs and move the laundry to the basement. I love my home and really want to stay but I can't have guests stay over and only one person can possibly get ready at one time! Please help!

Comment (1)