buttoni

Need a creative idea............

buttoni
last modified: July 2, 2019

I salvaged this heavy metal plant support out from underneath a leaning rose bush this year. https://imgur.com/Eww99G0. Previous owner was (I think) using it to hold up a sagging rose bush. It was leaning severely when we bought this place and was also entangled in a huge giant liriope beside the rose bush. I heavily pruned the rose bush so it no longer needs a support; finally, after much effort, got it this thing out of the liriope without destroying the plant.

I'd like to install it somewhere out in the open in this large front bed where it is more visible, because I think it's quite pretty. Not sure if I want to adorn it with some colorful glass dripping down from the center ball. Or I could plant something to crawl up the winding spokes, but would not want to let the plant(s) cover the ball entirely.

Any thoughts from you creative folks with decorative pieces in your gardens? What would YOU do with it if you found it on the curb?