karengfawcett

I love my Blaze Rose

karengfawcett

Added the picture but it never seemed to post it. Soooo will try again. I wouldn't want to do away with this one if you paid me too. Ended up buying a 2nd one yesterday. And it looked like the healthiest one of the lot-- compared to the other roses that were left. Some were in pretty sad shape at that. This was the only Blaze that I could see. There were pink climbing roses but these looked pretty pathetic. The Blaze I got even had 2 little blooms on it and the tag around its stem saying as such. So will keep it. Not sure how much to feed them but with the woman's help can do so. Will get a white tea rose next year. Took pictures of my first one and there are still unopened buds on it. Oh btw I live in King City Ontario, Canada It is about oh a 2 hour bus ride from Toronto. :)

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

those look great next to your fence. Congrats on finding another! : ))

• karengfawcett

Well my blaze rose has finally done it flowering for the year :( Sniff, sniff. BUT it was soooo pretty when it was at its peak. I can honestly say without question it did better than what my tomato plant and zucchini are doing right now. All I seem to get from both is flowers and not one fruit or zucchini is evident on either of them :( Not growing as tall either. Here is one I took of my blaze when it was really going great guns!!!! Never saw so many blooms on one stem. I thought my drift roses were something else this one exceeded my expectations. Wow. Hope to see the same thing occur with it for next year.

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

What a beautiful climber! It really looks healthy

I'm glad you found another one.

• sara_ann-z6bok

Your Blaze looks healthy and beautiful!