Software
Houzz Logo Print
clautice

Beautiful kitchen!

Hello, I was hoping to get the name of the wood used in the cabinets, the stone tile and the material used in the hood. I appreciate your time!
Mountain Village Estate · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! The kitchen cabinets are Cherry wood. The flooring is an off-white limestone from Turkey (24"x48" tiles), and the hood is patina'd hot-rolled steel.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much! The hood is so unique!
  • 12 years ago
    Your artistry in this house is simply stunning and genius! Thank you for sharing. I do have a question. What type of rock is this, and could you share your source? Thank you so much for your time:)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your kind comments. Do you mean the Stone Veneer? it is "Telluride Gold", but unfortunately, it is no longer being quarried. You may check with Aplin Masonry in Telluride to request recommendations for similar veneers.