My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I've never seen another, ever since the one I had years ago. I took cuttings to send to you, but neither them, nor the main plant ever made it. I found this Philo to be a very slow grower, even under optimal growing conditions. Yours looks like a very healthy cutting.
jamilalshaw26Original Author
Photo Synthesis
Related Professionals
Charleston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middlesboro Landscape Contractors · Orangeburg Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Orangeburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Salem Interior Designers & Decorators · Frederick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Denver Landscape Contractors · Reno Landscape Contractors · Newport Kitchen Remodelers · Las Vegas Kitchen Remodelersjamilalshaw26Original Author