KITCHEN CABINETSBefore and After: Glass-Front Cabinets Set This Kitchen’s Style
Beautiful cabinetry, mullioned windows and richly refinished floors refresh the kitchen in an 1879 Pennsylvania homeFull Story
KITCHEN TRENDSTop Kitchen and Cabinet Styles in Kitchen Remodels
Transitional is the No. 1 kitchen style and Shaker leads for cabinets, the 2019 U.S. Houzz Kitchen Trends Study findsFull Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSKitchen of the Week: Bungalow Kitchen’s Historic Charm Preserved
A new design adds function and modern conveniences and fits right in with the home’s period styleFull Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDOdd Walls Make Way for a U-Shaped Kitchen With a Big Island
American oak and glints of copper warm up the white cabinetry and open plan of this renovated English kitchenFull Story
MOST POPULARKitchen of the Week: Turquoise Cabinets Snazz Up a Space-Savvy Eat-In
Color gives a row house kitchen panache, while a clever fold-up table offers flexibilityFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHow High Should You Hang Your Upper Kitchen Cabinets?
Don’t let industry norms box you in. Here are some reasons why you might want more space above your countertopsFull Story
- True Floating Shelves, Set of 2, Dark Walnut, 16"
- Multifunctional Bamboo Shelf Bathroom Rack Storage Organizer Rack Plant Display
- Door Star
- Dimond Home Feather Swirl Wall Decor
- Blue Wave Wall Art Frameless Tempered Glass Contemporary Artwork 24" x 63"
- GDF Studio Alan Metal and Faux Wood Overlay Shelf With Gun Metal Finished Frame
- Butler Metropolis Metal and Mirror Etagere
- Industrial Shelves With Metal Brackets, Set of 2, Dark Walnut, 24"