DECORATING GUIDESWhat to Know About Milk Paint and Chalk Paint — and How to Use Them
Learn the pros, cons, cost and more for these two easy-to-use paints that are great for giving furniture a vintage lookFull Story
FLOWERS AND PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Glandularia Rigida Paints the Ground Purple
Sandpaper verbena's deep purple flowers create a colorful carpet in drought-tolerant gardensFull Story
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Achillea Millefolium for Dry California Gardens
Yarrow attracts painted ladies and scares off garden thugs in native habitats and vegetable gardensFull Story
CALIFORNIA GARDENINGGreat Design Plant: Brittlebush Brightens Rocky, Dry Spots
Masses of cheerful golden flowers belie the tough nature of this highly drought-tolerant shrubFull Story
Loudon County's Hardscape and Landscape Expert in Outdoor Living
- Studio Seven Vintage Rug, Turquoise/Multi, 2'2"x12'
- Jaipur Living Coral Indoor/Outdoor Abstract Teal/Tan Area Rug, 5'x7'6"
- Waverly Sun n' Shade Centro Indoor Outdoor Area Rug, Carnival, 5'3"x7'5"
- Safavieh Bari Rug, Black and Sand, 6'7"x9'6"
- Safavieh Antiquity Hand Tufted Rug, Blue and Beige, 2'3"x10' Runner
- Safavieh Reedley Rug, Light Gray and Anthracite, 8'x11'
- Safavieh Ryan Hand-Tufted Rug, Multicolored and Natural, 2'3"x11'
- Safavieh Ponza Rug, Navy and Multi, 5'x8'