Software
Houzz Logo Print
salonva

Dining Rm Light Suggestions-?

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

As suggested- I am starting a new thread for suggestions on a chandelier for my small dining room. TI do have an eat in kitchen so this is totally separate and a bit more formal, though small. It currently has a builder grade brass 5 arm chandelier. Size wise it is approx 21 inch diameter I think it works, but style wise it's very cheap and generic looking.

The room is approx 10 by 14.

My style is traditional /transitional.

Ceilings are 8 feet high, and the table is 40 by 62 . We have 6 chairs comfortably around it. Not likely to use any of the leaves so 40 by 62 it will stay.

We downsized from a large home and the dining room furniture works in this space (we also have a breakfront in the room with the table and chairs).

I am open to any and all suggestions, not looking to break the bank .Have at it! (and less$$ the better). :)

Comments (5)