Software
Houzz Logo Print
ali_elyse

Range

6 years ago
What range is this?
1 - New Build in Process... · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 6 years ago

    Wolf 48” Dual Fuel Range

  • 6 years ago

    Do you love it? Would you order it again?

  • 6 years ago

    I like it...a lot. Its very responsive. The ovens work well, but are very low to the floor, so because of that, I end up using our dutch door GE wall oven more often than the Wolf ovens.


    Some negatives.....I don’t cook with a lot of oil or butter, but for anyone who does a lot of frying or cooking with lots of spattering oil, keeping things clean would be a chore (lots of nooks and crannies and stainless to clean). If you're super fastidious and always want a pristine range top, I wouldn’t choose ANY gas range (induction would be a great choice for a clean freak).


    Also, I would prefer the dials to have more markings so that I could easily recreate my heat/flame settings by turning the dial to a specific marking (see pic). I always have to fiddle a lot with the flame to get things exactly perfect and precise. Also, when there is a HUGE pot on the stove, it’s pretty hard to see the flame because the pot obscures that area.



    In addition, the small oven did not have the option of the ball bearing glides for the racks (as the larger oven does) and the racks make a horrible screeching sound when sliding them in and out. They also do not slide out very far compared to the larger oven (see pic....the small oven has the racks fully extended)...




    So.....would I purchase it again? Probably, but I would also consider induction. It’s very precise but is much easier to keep clean because of the smooth, flat surface.

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are still in the early planning. Stages of our build. I love your house and your taste!!