hoang_ton

Munstead Wood - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton
2 months ago

Extremely beautiful blooms, amazing fragrance. Mine doesn't have the deep purple color like others in the colder climate. This color is very difficult to capture accurately. I think i nailed 95% of its true color with these photographs.

Rose - Munstead Wood · More Info

Comments (7)

• sara_ann-z6bok

I’ve certainly enjoyed the videos and pictures of your beautiful Austin roses, they’re all perfection! Munstead Wood was new to me this past season, seems like a good one, yours is gorgeous!

Hoang Ton thanked sara_ann-z6bok
  • Lisa Adams

Beautiful, Hoang. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you’ve been sharing lately. Lisa

Hoang Ton thanked Lisa Adams
  • Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Hoang, you have such beautiful roses and Munstead is one of my favorites

Hoang Ton thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
  • cyndita (west coast zone 9)

I love Munstead Wood, even if the plant itself can be a bit difficult - the gorgeous, fragrant flowers make up for it’s faults! And, I agree that something about the color is difficult to photograph.

Hoang Ton thanked cyndita (west coast zone 9)
  • The Right Roses

Beautiful photos Hoang Ton. I love Munstead Wood as well. It is such a joy being able to see how English roses look like in different climates. Thank you for sharing with us.

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses
  • sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)

MW is such a great rose. I get magentas in hot weather and the deeper reds in cold weather, which we dont get much of.

Hoang Ton thanked sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)
  • Sylvia Wendel

i have been trying to photograph Munstead Wood for four years ... maybe have two worth seeing. Isn’t the fragrance wonderful? Helps you forget the thorns.

Hoang Ton thanked Sylvia Wendel

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268